Sunday, October 17, 2010

He's Coming For Your Candy........

Look Out!!!! The Candy Fiend wants your candy!
Seriously, he loves candy.....

This is my card for Simply Betty Challenges On The Sixth Day Of Halloween. The challenge is to incorporate Jack O' Lanterns into the design. I used K & Co. and Spook Alley Halloween paper from last year's stash. The die cut pumpkins and the candy corn are also K & Company. I stamped two ghosts from a Studio G set, colored them with Copics and added some glitter to them using Diamond Glaze. The moon is cut from American Crafts Glitter paper and inked with Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Spiced Marmalade. I love this image, he is Christian Vamp from Simply Betty Stamps for the Quirk In You
He is the digi stamp, but I have been thinking that I might really need the rubber versions of all the Simply Betty Emo Kids Halloween stamps. OK, I am laughing here......
I also colored him with Copics. The sentiment is from Kraftin' Kimmie's Halloween sentiments. It just suited him. Here is a close up of my favorite Vampire, sorry Edward Cullen fans!

I finally broke down and tried new cardstock. Christian Vamp is printed out from my computer on Cryogen White Iridescent paper from Paper Temptress
I think I have converted to the Paper Temptress ways! The paper was so smooth to color on and I loved the result. I found that I was blending my colors better on this paper.
To finish off my card, I added a black ribbon and for fun, I added the Halloween Treat basket for Christian to carry all the candy he steals from you on Halloween!!!!!
Thanks for looking at my card today!
Happy Crafting!
Colleen

1 comment:

  1. What a great card. Love the sparkly moon and how you combined all these images into a scene.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete