Monday, November 15, 2010

Land Of The Free BECAUSE of the Brave Winner!!!!

I just want to thank everyone who left such wonderful comments on my blog over the weekend. I am super excited because I reached 100 followers! I truly enjoyed the blog hop. I hope we got the word out about how special our Vets, Soldiers, and their Families are, and how we can all help to show our appreciation to them. I enjoyed the amazing stories and projects that my fellow bloggers shared. Once again, Thank you to all who are following my blog and left comments for me!

Using random.org the winner of Stand and Salute is


                                                  Doverdi, who said...

Great project. I just LOVE your wreath & the idea of displaying something like that on my front door. I'll have to look for that cartridge. What a treasure you have in those letters. Thanks for sharing your stories & being a part of the blog hop. God Bless all of the veteran's & military personnel for their sacrifices for our countries.


Doverdi, look in your mail because that is where the cartridge will be!!!

Thank you to our Vets, to our Military, and to all of your families who give up so much for my family and our Country. I am so proud to be an American, this is truly the greatest country in the world!

Happy Crafting!
Colleen




 
 


1 comment:

  1. congrats on winning and congrats to you on reaching 100 followers

    ReplyDelete