Tuesday, May 7, 2013

NSD Circleville Challenge, Go Big or Go Home


Hi friends and fellow crafters!
Another NSD Circleville challenge completed! This challenge came from Sara and was to use something BIG on your project. It could be a picture or title, or even both. Details are at her blog, Sara W. Andrews. Her blog has the best scrapbook layouts and paper craft projects on it. If you have a chance, you should check it out.

I guess you can tell that I went big with my title, LOL! I followed Sara's lead and used the negative for the title cut. Can you dig it? I added 2 little flags and used a old fashioned punch label maker to add "we have a" and "kind of" to the title. I don't know if anyone remembers that song but me. LOL!

I used Die Cut With A View Chalkboard Cardstock and Cricut Candy Shop Cardstock for this layout. I designed it in the CCR so if you would like the file, I will add a link at the end of the post. I used Groovy Times for the entire layout. I used DoodleBug Flocking on most of the flowers. There are a couple that I used some Martha Stewart Glitter on. I added three heart brads on my picture. The picture was taken in 2002 at my BFF Colleen's 40th Birthday Party. We have a 60's theme for it, that's why we are in the tye dye shirts. I hand wrote the journaling in yellow Prisma pencil and just for fun, I wrote "I dig you" on the layout. I love those smiley faces. LOL!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Happy Crafting!
Colleen
 

4 comments: