Saturday, August 10, 2013

Hello Sunshine

Hi friends and fellow crafters! I finally had the chance to play with my new Close To My Heart Artbooking cartridge. I got a great deal from my friend Belinda. If you still haven't gotten this cartridge, stop over by Belinda's CTMH page and place an order with her!


I used the CCR to resize the overlay from the letter T to full page size. I cut the Sunshine Pennant from the letter T in blue Cricut Cardstock. I added a sun brad to dot my "I". I also hid the contours on the sunshine pennant and cut 2 pennants in bright green DCWV cardstock. Hello is from the title button on the overlay for the letter S. The birds are from a package of stickers by K&Company. I also added a ticket sticker that says, you are my sunshine. I added some fun little silver stickers to the sun and pennants.




I created this layout for a weekend challenge over on the Cricut Circle Message Boards. The challenge was create something "sunny". I used a favorite picture from our honeymoon of my hubby for the layout.

I can't wait to create some more projects using this cartridge.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

Happy Crafting!

Colleen 


1 comment:

  1. Love it! I was wondering if you'd had a chance to play yet! Can't wait to see what else you do with this cart

    ReplyDelete