Thursday, March 20, 2014

Loving My Cricut Explore

Hi friends and fellow crafters! I have been having a blast playing with my new Cricut Explore. Today I am sharing some new cards that I created using it. This machine cuts like a dream! I love the Make It Now Projects. I needed a birthday card for my cousin, so I used the Anna Griffin Make it Now Butterfly card.
 
I used the pens to write the sentiment and outline my label. I added some pearls and a flower and had a beautiful card all set to go.
 
 
I added a computer generated sentiment and voila! It was all ready to be mailed!

The next card was a Make It Now Birthday Card for my nephew.



I added some glitter to the base and really like the finished product. These are two fun Make It Now projects from Design Space. I will be back later with a couple of cards that I created using the Explore and my own ideas.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Happy Crafting!
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment