Sunday, May 11, 2014

Circleville NSD Day 2- XO Three in a Row

 
I am back with another challenge for the Circleville NSD Festivities! For this challenge, Maria gave us a tic tac board and we have to choose three in row and use them on our project.
 
I choose to go across from the center and used  my favorite color (pink) a die cut ( the heart and deer are from Cindy Loo) and a button or brad. I used a couple of cute buttons I had from my Noel Mignon Kit. Most of the papers are also from my kit, as are the flowers, buttons, ribbon and adorable wooden balloon.


Naturally, this features my favorite little person! I am so backed up on her monthly layouts. My sweetie is almost 10 months already! It's going by too fast!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Happy Crafting!
Colleen

2 comments:

  1. precious babe and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks B~ I am looking forward to seeing all your layouts with your future Grandbaby!

    ReplyDelete