Sunday, May 11, 2014

Sing, Sing A Song

Finally, after one crazy week, I have a chance to enter a couple of challenges for Circleville's NSD Celebration! First up, Sara's Challenge to design a project using a song as inspiration. I have wanted to make this layout for the longest time. The pictures are from our honeymoon! It's 25 years ago, this month!


I love how well the Explore cuts my underused Disney Carts! My favorite Princess, Ariel has finally come out to play!




Who doesn't love this song?


Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful Mom's out there!

Happy Crafting!
Colleen

3 comments:

  1. Just adorable!!

    PS I love the frame you used to photograph your layout!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! We just saw the musical. I might just have to lift it!
    ~Margo (go-go)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! We just saw the musical. I might just have to lift it!
    ~Margo (go-go)

    ReplyDelete