Friday, February 27, 2015

Poor Puppies

Hello To All!

This week at our Scrapping Through The Snow Challenge, we have been ordered to take a "Time Out" by Sara, our hostess of the thread. I know what you are thinking, it's a shopping spree break. No, it's not that at all. We are to make something for ourselves that we have wanted to do. I have't made a layout for myself in quite a long time, so I took a time out in my craft room and came up with my 1st puppy layout. I kept it very simple. The papers are from my stash, it is the Neon Chic Stack from DCWV. The font and little monsters are all from Cricut and cut with my Explore.


We noticed that Astro had a hair missing around his eyes when he first came home, then we noticed what appeared to be a stripe on his head. Well after a few days, we saw that Dino was also losing hair. A visit to the vet confirmed what I suspected. Mange! 

They will need treatments every two weeks to get rid of it.  So I guess there will be another layout somewhere along the way where they look even worse! Is that even possible? Poor puppies!

Happy Crafting!
Colleen

1 comment:

  1. Poor puppies. It's crazy how bad it got so fast. I hope all the treatments help fast and the pups are feeling like pups again. Sorry this happened to you, but those are two lucky puppies to have you.

    ReplyDelete