Thursday, February 12, 2015

Valentines For My Cuties

I am still stashing through the snow! I created a couple of cute Valentines for my Great Nephew and Great Niece. Everything was from my stash.

My Great Niece is really into cats, so I used a cute file from KaDoodle Bug Designs. The heart is from Close To My Heart, Art Philosophy. The polka dot paper is from a Recollections Valentine Stack from last year. I put a ribbon handle on it for her and put a Gerber's Diced Apple bowl and a Little Debbie's Valentine Heart cupcake inside. I figured my Niece can always keep the cupcakes if she doesn't want Kaylee to have them. LOL! I added another scalloped oval on the back for a message to her from me.


This adorable card for CJ is from Mini Monsters. The heart word bubble is from the Cricut Craft Room Exclusive Word Bubbles.



I still need to create a couple more Valentines for my sweet hubby and son. 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Happy Crafting,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment